OSLHA 2018/2019 Executive Council
Functions of the Executive Council:
1. Act for the Association and make organizational policy decisions within policies prescribed by the By-Laws and Procedures. Decisions are reported at Legislative Council meetings.
2. Serve as the Financial Advisory Council for the Association with the Treasurer acting as Chair.
3. Participate in the development of the annual budget, monitor and review Association contracts.
4. Select and employ the Association Manager, determine the terms of the staff contracts and oversee the management of the business office.
5. Implement policies established by Legislative Council.
6. Oversee member needs and direct the Legislative Council in processes to meet those needs.
Maggie Kettler, Au.D.
Laurie Sheehy, M.Ed.
Michele Kramer, M.A
Christie Needham, M.A.
Laura Schrock, M.S.
OSLHA 2018/2019 Legislative Council
Functions of the Legislative Council:
1. Act under the leadership of the Executive Council to implement the policies prescribed by the By-Laws and Procedures as reported by the Executive Council at Legislative Council meetings.
2. Participate in carrying out the identified procedural duties provided in accordance with the annual budget.
3. Serve as liaisons to the membership, communicating needs and participating in procedural and annual goal activities related to meeting those needs.
Emily Berry, M.A
VP of Membership Engagement
Carol Hofbauer, M.S.
VP of Council Leadership
Colleen Visconti, Ph.D
VP of Continuing Education
Ann Biehle, M.S.
VP of Awards & Recognitions
Terri Hollenkamp, M.A.
VP of Legislation & Advocacy
Shyla Miller, M.A.
VP of Resource Development
Chip Hahn, Au.D.
Audiology Practice Representative
Dana Tingley, M.S.
Health Care Practice Representative
Evelyn Hoglund, Ph.D.
DD Practice Representative
Jacqueline Wolosiansky, M.A.
Private Practice/Non-Profit Practice Representative
Julianne Sommer, M.A.
Schools Practice Representative
Nadine Whiteman, M.A.
Supervision Practice Representative
Katie Bochi, M.A.
University & Student Affairs Practice Representative
Youkyung Bae, Ph.D.
CLD Practice Representative
Diana Martin, M.S.
Telehealth Practice Representative