OSLHA 2017/2018 Executive Council
Functions of the Executive Council:
1. Act for the Association and make organizational policy decisions within policies prescribed by the By-Laws and Procedures. Decisions are reported at Legislative Council meetings.
2. Participate in the development of the annual budget, monitor and review Association contracts.
3. Select and employ the Association Manager, determine the terms of the staff contracts and oversee the management of the business office.
4. Implement policies established by Legislative Council.
5. Determine the time and place of the Legislative Council meetings.
6. Review members found to be in violation of the Association’s published Ethical Practice Policy.
7. Review Lobbyist contract as needed.