OSLHA 2017/2018 Executive Council
Functions of the Executive Council:
1. Act for the Association and make organizational policy decisions within policies prescribed by the By-Laws and Procedures. Decisions are reported at Legislative Council meetings.
2. Serve as the Financial Advisory Council for the Association with the Treasurer acting as Chair.
3. Participate in the development of the annual budget, monitor and review Association contracts.
4. Select and employ the Association Manager, determine the terms of the staff contracts and oversee the management of the business office.
5. Implement policies established by Legislative Council.
6. Oversee member needs and direct the Legislative Council in processes to meet those needs.
Michele Kramer, M.A
Maggie Kettler, Au.D.
Vice President/ President-Elect
Donna Edwards, M.A
Christie Needham, M.A.
Shyla Miller, M.A.
OSLHA 2017/2018 Legislative Council
Functions of the Legislative Council:
1. Act under the leadership of the Executive Council to implement the policies prescribed by the By-Laws and Procedures as reported by the Executive Council at Legislative Council meetings.
2. Participate in carrying out the identified procedural duties provided in accordance with the annual budget.
3. Serve as liaisons to the membership, communicating needs and participating in procedural and annual goal activities related to meeting those needs.
Emily Berry, M.A
VP of Membership Engagement
Carol Hofbauer, M.S.
VP of Council Leadership
Sandi Grether, Ph.D
VP of Continuing Education
VP of Awards & Recognitions
Terri Hollenkamp, M.A.
VP of Legislation & Advocacy
Matt Hott, M.A.
VP of Resource Development
Dora Murphy, Au.D.
Audiology Practice Representative
Dana Tingley, M.S.
Health Care Practice Representative
Amy Hersh, M.A.
DD Practice Representative
Jacqueline Wolosiansky, M.A.
Private Practice/Non-Profit Practice Representative
Julianne Sommer, M.A.
Schools Practice Representative
Nadine Whiteman, M.A.
Supervision Practice Representative
Katie Bochi, M.A.
University & Student Affairs Practice Representative
Kathleen Boltik, M.S.
CLD Practice Representative
Wendy Steuerwald, Au.D.
Telehealth Practice Representative