Submit A Call for Papers
OSLHA provides the year’s best opportunity to develop or refine your presentation skills! Opportunities exist to share with colleagues on how your professional experiences helped you overcome barriers or develop an expertise in your professional setting, especially over the last year! You can also highlight advancements in technology, product development improvements or therapy strategies you or your work place have adopted recently or perfected over time!
Our online, webinar and live CE activities are attended by hundreds of professionals and students in the fields of Speech, Audiology and Speech & Hearing Science from across the nation. Our event is hosted by local volunteers and supported thanks to the sponsorship participation of our leading industry partners and academic institutions. No other industry conference in Ohio provides attendees a better opportunity to meet virtually or live for continuing education from national experts while also providing outlets for socializing, networking and exhibit browsing!
Deepen Your Knowledge of the Industry and What Drives Its Leaders
Refine Your Public Speaking and Presentation Development Skills
Broaden Your Expertise and Enhance Your Resume
Promote Your Brand and Expand Your Customer Relationships
Connect with Industry Partners Presenting & Exhibiting
Opportunity to Receive CE Credit For Your Presentation Time
Share Your Knowledge & Expertise with Colleagues, New Professionals & Students. At This Time We are Seeking Submissions from ALL of our Diverse Work Settings on the Following Topics:
- Presentations Focusing on Innovations and Technological Advancements
- Content that Integrates Scientific Data Into Effective Clinical Education
- Successful Practice Adaptations & Patterns Following COVID
- Mental Wellness Supports & Strategies
- and Ethics
Become a Member!
Join our Membership Community Today!
- Full Membership (Speech & Audiology Professionals): $75
- Associate Membership (Allied Professions, Consumers, Clinical Fellows): $45
- Student Membership (Full-time CSD Students): $25
- Life Memberships Available to Lifetime Membership Participants
Benefits: Members receive significant discounts off the OSLHA Convention as well as access to exclusive online continuing education programming and accessibility to reasonably priced professional liability insurance coverage, ALL Included in an annual membership. All memberships expire on June 30th.