Goals & Initiatives
Our Guiding Principles
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Each year OSLHA’s Board of Directors engage in the planning process to determine Annual Goals and Objectives with associated Action Plans to Support Our Guiding Principles. This year is no different! OSLHA is excited to coordinate annual goals in line with our guiding principles through review of our annual Caucus results, feedback from Membership surveys and needs brought to the attention of the Association by individual members.
2021/22 Annual Goals – Coming Soon!
2020/21 Annual Goals
We invite you to contact us to offer your experience and talents in developing and/or accomplishing our future goals!
Become a Member!
Join our Membership Community Today!
- Full Membership (Speech & Audiology Professionals): $75
- Associate Membership (Allied Professions, Consumers, Clinical Fellows): $45
- Student Membership (Full-time CSD Students): $25
- Life Memberships Available to Lifetime Membership Participants
Benefits: Members receive significant discounts off the OSLHA Convention as well as access to exclusive online continuing education programming and accessibility to reasonably priced professional liability insurance coverage, ALL Included in an annual membership. All memberships expire on June 30th.