Call for Professional Presentations for The OSLHA Learning Academy
This opportunity is for professionals interested in presenting content in prerecorded format, webinar format and/or live conference settings. We are seeking content on the following topic areas:
- Cultural Competency, Linguistic Diversity, DEI, Cultural Humility
- New or Emerging Science or Tx. Practices
These opportunities are available to our valued professionals to encourage skill development, peer to peer collaboration and the advancement of technology and education across all work settings of the Speech & Audiology professions.
Make Your Submission Before December 1, 2023
December 1, 2023
Missed the OSLHA Virtual Graduate Program Fair? No Worries...
OSLHA Awards – Nominate a Worthy Candidate!
Award nominations are available for the following annually:
- Honors of the Association
- Fellow of the Association
- Elwood Chaney Outstanding Clinician Award
- Nancy Bailey Award of Appreciation
- Advocacy Recognition Award
- OSLHA Student Recognition Award
- Student Advocacy Recognition Award
Nomination Deadlines Now Closed!
We look forward to announcing winners shortly!
Become a Mentor!
We are currently looking for seasoned professionals who are interested in being matched up one to one in a mentorship relationship with a new professional or student. Pass on your knowledge and inspire them to enjoy a productive and fulfilling career!
Become a Member!
Join our Membership Community Today!
- Full Membership (Speech & Audiology Professionals): $75
- Associate Membership (Allied Professions, Consumers, Clinical Fellows): $45
- Student Membership (Full-time CSD Students): $25
- Life Memberships Available to Lifetime Membership Participants
Benefits: Members receive significant discounts off OSLHA CE activities, member-exclusive online CE programming and accessibility to exceptionally priced professional liability insurance coverage, ALL Included in an annual membership. All memberships expire on June 30th.